How do I publish in-stock-products with ZeroOut?
How do I publish in-stock products with ZeroOut?
Aside from hiding out-of-stock products, ZeroOut can also publish products once they get back in stock.
To do this:
1. Log in to your Shopify Admin account and on the pages, section click on ‘Apps’
2. The Apps page will appear, then find the ZeroOut app and click on the link
3. You will be redirected to the ZeroOut app page, make sure that the app is ‘Active’ so that all the changes you make will take effect on your store
4. If you have multiple stores in Shopify, be sure to select the correct store ID.
5. Go to the ‘Settings’ section on the page and toggle on ‘Publish in-stock products’.
Require products to have an image before publishing: If selected, ZeroOut will require editing a product first before publishing it back to the store.
Allow products to be published from the following states: ZeroOut will only publish products from the selected states.
Exclude products with inventory not managed by Shopify: If selected, ZeroOut will not affect products whose inventory is not managed by Shopify.
6. Save your changes by clicking the ‘Save Changes’ button.