How to hide sold out products?
ZeroOut can hide products that are out-of-stock by turning the toggle setting to the on position (as seen in the image below).
A product is out-of-stock if all of the product's variants have an inventory quantity <= 0 and none of the variants are configured to continue to sell.
Redirect for hidden products
ZeroOut can automatically create a 302-temporary redirect when a product is hidden. You will need to select the target of the redirect from one of the options below.
1. Do not create a redirect page - this will let the page show a 404 error.
2. Store's home page - the URL will redirect you to the homepage of the store.
3. Custom Location - this will let you choose a custom URL for the redirect target. Note the URL must be fully-qualified (e.g. https://www.example.com).
ZeroOut can also update the status of the products it hides.
- Active - The product will not be visible in the online store, but will be visible in other sales channels and in the search results.
- Draft - The product will not be visible in the online store, other sales channels, or in the search results.
- Archived - The product will not be visible in the online store, other sales channels, or in the search results.